Superhero fans will enjoy a thrilling challenge as they build the BATMOBILE™ car in form of Lego Technic. This product is inspired by the latest version of the BATMOBILE from the 2022 THE BATMAN movie, this highly detailed toy car building set features a true-to-life design and is packed with hot features.
Light up the night
The model includes 2 light bricks – 1 red and 1 yellow. The red light adds an awesome glow to the transparent toy engine at the back, while the yellow brick lights up the front grille. Other cool features include steering on the front wheels, differential on the rear wheels, a spinning flame, plus opening doors and bonnet. Kids will love exploring the model before placing it on display in tribute to their favourite super hero.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic building sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that let builders of all ages explore the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Build the BATMOBILE™ – Recreate all the details of the iconic super-hero car with this awesome LEGO® Technic™ THE BATMAN – BATMOBILE 42127 toy set for kids and adults
- As seen in THE BATMAN movie – This authentic model is a true-to-life LEGO® Technic™ replica version of the BATMOBILE™ as seen in the 2022 movie
- See the car light up – Includes 2 light bricks to bring the BATMOBILE™ to life. The red light adds a glow to the transparent engine, while the yellow brick lights up the front grille
- Packed with functions – Cool features include front steering, differential on rear wheels, moving pistons, spinning flame, plus opening doors and hood
- Ideal for ages 10+ – Kids and adults who love super-hero vehicles will love building this tribute to their favourite super-hero car. It’s perfect if you’re looking for the best gifts for Batman fans
- Made for display – Enjoy exploring all the functions packed into this hot toy then place on display to admire its authentic looks
- Perfect proportions – Measures 4 in. (11 cm) high, including steering wheel and top flame; 17 in. (45 cm) long, including rear flame; and 6 in. (17 cm) wide